Wedding Diary How To
A wedding diary is an amazing tool for all those planning a wedding. By using a wedding diary, you can easily organize everything from dresses to napkins, and every other little (and big) detail. A diary helps you capture the excitement of preparing for your wedding while minimizing the overwhelm that many brides experience. As you plan the biggest event of your life, an online wedding diary can help to keep the details in order and make things go smoothly.
Why Keep a Wedding Diary?
- A wedding diary keeps your organizing efforts for the big day on task.
- Your efficiency is increased when you keep organized notes of all the vendor meetings, venue visits, and shopping expeditions you make for the many things you need for your wedding.
- A wedding diary lets you track your progress, so you know exactly where you are and what needs to be done next.
Wedding Diary Tips
Not sure where to get started? Here are just a few tips of what to include in your wedding diary.
- Make a note of all your favorite ideas and inspirations.
- Make lists based on what needs to be done by when and by whom.
- Note impressions you form of various wedding vendors, so when it comes time to choose the right photographer, caterer, etc., the choice will be easier.
- Add photos to your online journal to help you make your selections for the big day. Add pictures of décor, table settings, dresses, venues, floral arrangements, and other choices you face, so you can share all your options with others who are helping you make final decisions.
- Make sure that all your Online Journal entries are tagged by category. In doing so, you can easily sort all your entries related to “dresses”, “invitations” and more for quick reference.
- Journal your feelings as you work through the once-in-a-lifetime experience of planning your wedding. It will be a joy to look back on. Be honest, and include the not-so-exciting moments too.