Online Journal FAQ
Our site is completely FREE.
- Your journal is always available, no matter where you are.
- You can write in your online journal from any web enabled device: phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop.
- You never have to worry about losing your journal or having it stolen.
- Your entries are always private.
- It is super easy to use Online Journal. If you can send emails, you can use our site.
- Online Journal is quick to set up and use.
There are endless topics you can write about. Check out our list of the Top 10 Reasons You Need to Journal. It gives you tons of great ideas. Some of our favorites include:
- Reflective journal
- Travel journal
- Dream journal
- Health journal
- Daily Diary
- Idea journal
- Food journal
- Pregnancy journal
- Bible journal
- Wedding journal
If you are stuck for a topic, we can help. Write about:
- Your day
- Your goals
- Your emotions
- Loved ones and special people in your life
- Memories - good and bad
- Special events
- Plans and dreams for the future
- Your inspiration
Your Online Journal can be accessed from anywhere in the world. All you need is an Internet connection.
We encrypt all journals on OnlineJournal.com using 128-bit encryption. It is 100% secure, so you have privacy around the clock.
Online Journal only requires your name and an email address to get started.
No, you have unlimited access to Online Journal, so you can journal as often and as much as you want.
While Online Journal is a private forum, you have the option of sharing your entries with those you choose or even making them public.
We send an activation email within 24 hours of you setting up your account. (But it is usually much faster!) If has been longer than 24 hours, and you have not received an email from us, please check your spam/junk folder.
If you have questions, suggestions or comments on how we can improve our Online Journal site, please email us at contact@OnlineJournal.com.